For the latest on the coronavirus visit the link below.
Please bring or send the following compliance documents electronically:
- RN/LPN Nursing Card or other Licenses
- CPR Card (s) – American Heart Association (no online classes accepted)
- Education verification
- Additional Education – Skill specific certificates: NIHSS, Trauma Certs, CPI, etc.
- SS Card
- Valid Driver License or ID with address
- Annual Physical Exam stating no restriction to work
- Respirator Fit Test
- Covid Vaccine card or exemption letter (medical or religious exemptions are allowed. These are submitted to the client to be approved. NURSE First does not approve or deny these.
- Immunization Flu Shot
- Immunization/Titer – Hep B or Declination can be signed in office
- Immunization/Titer – MMR: vaccine record (2doses) or positive Titer
- Immunization/Titer – Varicella: vaccine record (2doses) or positive Titer
- TB Test – Proof of negative TB test: QuantiFERON, T-spot or Skin Test done within 1 year of assignment start date. If any positive, evidence of a clear chest x ray done within the past 10 years with questionnaire.
- Some Facilities require a 2 step TB skin test
- Current Resume
NURSEFirst Receives 2017 Best of Knoxville Award
KNOXVILLE July 29, 2017 – NURSEFirst has been selected for the 2017 Best of Knoxville Award in the Medical Staffing category by the Knoxville Award Program.
NURSEFirst Receives 2016 Best of Knoxville Award
KNOXVILLE July 29, 2016 – NURSEFirst has been selected for the 2016 Best of Knoxville Award in the Medical Staffing category by the Knoxville Award Program.
Thank you so much to everyone in Knoxville who voted for us.